Lamberts Manganese 5mg Tabs 100
An essential trace mineral that plays many important roles in the body.
Why not try...
- Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets 120A full 25mg of zinc per tabletPrese ...£6.99
- Solgar Potassium Tablets 100Suitable For VegansSuitable For Veg ...£6.49
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 Drops 20mlThis liquid form of vitamin D3 by L ...£6.99
- HealthAid Citrus Bioflavonoid 1000mg Tablets 30Bioflavonoids are necessary for the ...£6.79
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 60Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets ...£6.99
Lamberts Manganese 5mg provides this essential mineral in the form of citrate, a compound that is known to be well absorbed. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts and vegetables and this mineral is known to contribute to:
The protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
The maintenance of normal bones
The normal formation of connective tissue
All of Lamberts multi vitamin and mineral formulas also provide relevant levels of manganese, so one of these may be a good choice as they also provide other nutrients.
Daily Intake: 1-3 tablets
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.