Lamberts Manganese 4mg Tabs 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral for Dogs Tablets 90Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Vegicaps 30BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Capsul ...£6.65
Lamberts Manganese 5mg Tablets:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Manganese is an essential mineral that can only be obtained from our diet
- Provided in the organic citrate form, known to be easily absorbed
- This mineral is known to contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Plus, the maintenance of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue
An essential trace mineral that plays many important roles in the body:
Lamberts Manganese 5mg provides this essential mineral in the form of citrate, a compound that is known to be well absorbed. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts and vegetables and this mineral is known to contribute to:
- The protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- The maintenance of normal bones
- The normal formation of connective tissue
All of Lamberts multi vitamin and mineral formulas also provide relevant levels of manganese, so one of these may be a good choice as they also provide other nutrients.
How to use Lamberts Manganese 5mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to swallow no side effects .
- As described, fast delivery