Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets 60
Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets:
- Contains 26 vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants
- The most comprehensive multi-vitamin and mineral product available for athletes and for anyone undertaking rigorous training
- Ideal starting point when creating a supplement regime to suit your patients training requirements
- Includes full RDA of Magnesium, recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K included at generous levels
- Green tea extract, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids plus high levels of the traditional antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C an E, and the mineral selenium also included
- Plus a full 200mcg of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) as this mineral is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Suitable for Vegetarians
The UK's most comprehensive sports multi-vitamin:
Lamberts believe that Multi-Guard Sport is the most comprehensive multi vitamin and mineral product available for athletes and for anyone undertaking rigorous training. This impressive formula contains 26 vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants and is the ideal starting point when creating a supplement regime to suit your patients training requirements.
Magnesium has been included at a high level as research suggests it is not only key to the energy cycle but is also useful for muscle health, and deficiencies have been linked to post-exercise soreness, so we have added the full RDA of 375mg per daily dose. Magnesium has also been recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. In addition, recent published studies on bone health mean that Lamberts have included Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K at generous levels.
Another unique feature of Multi-Guard Sport is the potent antioxidants added. Exercise generates an increased number of free radicals and this rapidly depletes the body's antioxidant stores. That's why Lamberts have added green tea extract, quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids to the formula in addition to high levels of the traditional antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C an E, and the mineral selenium. And of course the formula also includes a full 200mcg of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) as this mineral is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
How to use Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets:
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Discover Lamberts Sports Nutrition range here.
Typically per 2 tablets:
Vitamin A 800µg
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.