Why not try...
- Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Caps ...Special Price £16.24 Regular Price £20.30
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels 100Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £26.50
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 180Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex ...Special Price £17.29 Regular Price £21.62
Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules:
- Omega 3s from oily fish
- A full 196mg of EPA & 127mg of DHA
- Pure grade starflower oil
- 66mg of the all important GLA
- Natural olive oil
- An impressive 200mg of oleic acid
- Plus vitamin D
Lamberts Omega 3,6,9 Plus Vitamin D 5µg:
As a direct result of feedback from thier practitioners, Lamberts are pleased to introduce a unique Omega 3, 6, 9 product to the Lamberts range.
Lamberts formula has exceptional levels of omega 3, 6 and 9 and also includes a full 5µg of vitamin D; a vitamin well known to support the normal function of the immune system. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are essential in the diet and whilst the omega-9 fatty acids are not classed as essential, a supplement containing the correct balance of all three can be useful for some people.
This unique formulation therefore emphasises the omega 3s obtained from oily fish (rather than the less well absorbed alpha linoleic acid source used by many companies), with each capsule providing a full 379mg of these essential fatty acids. The level of EPA at 196mg and DHA at 127mg is significantly higher than many other 3, 6 and 9 products that are available. DHA and EPA support the normal function of the heart and in addition, DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
Pure grade starflower (borage) oil provides the source for the omega 6 fatty acids, with each capsule providing 66mg of the all important Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), together with 125mg of linoleic acid.
Lamberts chosen natural olive oil as their source of the omega 9 fatty acid, oleic acid, with each capsule supplying an impressive 200mg.
How to use Lamberts Omega 3-6-9 Capsules:
Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover Lamberts Essential Fatty Acids here.
Each capsule delivers:
Blend of UK concentrated Fish Oil, Starflower Oil & Olive Oil 1200mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 196mg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Quick delivery and good product
- Nice to find an omega capsule with no after taste, another way to ensure I am ticking all the boxes of my health