Why not try...
- Pharmanord Lady Prelox Tabs 60Pharmanord Lady Prelox Capsules: ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsul ...Special Price £29.49 Regular Price £36.95
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu ...Special Price £28.08 Regular Price £35.10
- Pharmanord Prelox Tabs 60Pharmanord Prelox is a patent ...Special Price £29.33 Regular Price £34.50
- Wiley's Finest Peak EPA 1000mg EPA & DHA Caps 60Just 1 softgel a day is all you nee ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £37.50
- Lamberts Turmeric 20,000mg Tablets 120Lamberts Turmeric 20,000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £30.49 Regular Price £37.95
Lamberts Pycnogenol Capsules:
- Well known supplement available across most of the world
- An extract from the bark of the Maritime Pine and is rich in a type of compound called proanthocyanidins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Lamberts Colladeen products also contain plant compounds called anthocyanidins, close relatives of those found in Pycnogenol
Probably the most researched plant flavonoid:
Pycnogenol is now an extremely well known supplement and available across most of the world. It is an extract from the bark of the Maritime Pine and is rich in a type of compound called proanthocyanidins, a sub-group of the flavonoid family of plant compounds. Our prehistoric diet would have provided significant quantities of these PCO's as they are present in dark skinned fruit, berries and seeds. Extensive research has identified that PCO's are extremely active in the body, and the manufacturers of Pycnogenol have undertaken many studies to establish the fascinating effects and safety of this unusual extract.
Lamberts also supply a product called Colladeen® that contains plant compounds called anthocyanidins, close relatives of those found in Pycnogenol.
How to use Lamberts Pycnogenol Capsules:
Daily Intake: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Discover more of our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great service and love the product
- One of the best pycnogenol I have tried so far. Completely sorted my Raynauds circulation symptoms where medical drugs have failed and no indigestion