Lamberts Pycnogenol Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Vegicaps 30Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogeno ...£30.38
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- Optibac Saccharomyces Boulardi Capsules 80Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique ...£27.99
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Cap ...£27.75
Lamberts Pycnogenol Capsules:
- Well known supplement available across most of the world
- An extract from the bark of the Maritime Pine and is rich in a type of compound called proanthocyanidins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Lamberts Colladeen products also contain plant compounds called anthocyanidins, close relatives of those found in Pycnogenol
Probably the most researched plant flavonoid:
Pycnogenol is now an extremely well known supplement and available across most of the world. It is an extract from the bark of the Maritime Pine and is rich in a type of compound called proanthocyanidins, a sub-group of the flavonoid family of plant compounds. Our prehistoric diet would have provided significant quantities of these PCO's as they are present in dark skinned fruit, berries and seeds. Extensive research has identified that PCO's are extremely active in the body, and the manufacturers of Pycnogenol have undertaken many studies to establish the fascinating effects and safety of this unusual extract.
Lamberts also supply a product called Colladeen® that contains plant compounds called anthocyanidins, close relatives of those found in Pycnogenol.
How to use Lamberts Pycnogenol Capsules:
Daily Intake: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Discover more of our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.