Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules 100
Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules:
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a water soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet
- Rich sources of riboflavin include milk, cheese, beef, eggs and wholegrain cereals
- Each capsule contains 50mg of high quality Riboflavin
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system as well as both the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
This is a high strength supplement of vitamin B2, which is also known as riboflavin and each capsule provides a full 50mg of riboflavin. As with all Lamberts supplements this product is manufactured in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Riboflavin is a very important nutrient as it contributes to:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- The maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- The maintenance of normal skin.
- The maintenance of normal vision.
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
How to use Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules:
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Vitamin B range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.