Lamberts Rosehip 10,000mg Tablets 60
Lamberts Rosehip 10,000mg Tablets:
- One of the UKs strongest rosehip products using the finest grade raw material
- 10,000mg of rosehips (as 500mg of a 20:1 extract) per tablet
- Each tablet provides a full 250mg of vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels, as well as the normal function of the immune system
- Taste free coated tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Also providing 250mg of Vitamin C:
We are delighted to introduce Rosehip to the Lamberts range, which has been prized by herbalists for centuries. Our product is one of the UK's strongest with 500mg of standardised rosehip extract per tablet, from 10,000mg of dried rosehips, which is a level that is consistent with published studies of note. We achieve this by careful sourcing of the finest grade raw material.
Rosehips are a naturally rich source of vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels, as well as the normal function of the immune system.
- 10,000mg of rosehips (as 500mg of a 20:1 extract)
- 250mg vitamin C per tablet
- Taste free coated tablets
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made in the UK
How to use Lamberts Rosehip 10,000mg Tablets:
Daily intake: Take 1 tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Each tablet delivers;
- Rosehip (as 500mg of a 20:1 extract): 10,000mg
- Providing Vitamin C: 250mg
Discover our Lamberts Herbs range here.
Discover Lamberts Vitamin C range here.
Each tablet delivers:
Rosehip (as 500mg of a 20:1 extract) 10,000mg
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours:Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides, Glycerine), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.