Why not try...
- BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000 ...£11.75
- HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60Menovital Tablets should be taken ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55Out of stock
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg Tablets:
- One of the most potent products available in the UK.
- Soya isoflavones have now become a popular supplement for women approaching or going through the menopause.
- Each tablet provides a full 50mg of pure isoflavones.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Pure isoflavones at a level that reflects studies:
Lamberts Soya Isoflavones is one of the most potent products available in the UK, reflecting the level and profile of isoflavones used by researchers in many of the scientific investigations. There is a growing body of evidence in the scientific literature that eastern diets may provide significantly more protective plant nutrients than western diets and isoflavones have been identified as one of these nutrients. Soya isoflavones have now become a popular and convenient supplement for women approaching or going through the menopause.
However, the level of isoflavones present in supplements can be confusing as some companies label soya extract as being all 'isoflavones'. This is never the case as the isoflavones are only ever present in the soya extract, at anything between 10% to 30%. Lamberts however accounts for this when listing the isoflavones level, so each tablet provides a full 50mg of pure isoflavones.
How to take Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg Tablets:
Daily intake: 1-2 tablets
Discover Lamberts Herbal range here.
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been using these for a while now and they are very effective, easy to swallow and better than other brands I have used.
- I quick noticed a change in my skin after three days taking this tablets and my back pain improved a lot : )
- The product contains Titanium Dioxide and Silicon Dioxide. I'd prefer not to have these additives
- This product isn't intended to be used throughout a woman's cycle - only 5 days in the beginning (not after day 9). With that said, it didn&