Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Inulin Powder 250gNature's Aid Inulin Powder: ...Special Price £9.71 Regular Price £12.95
- A.Vogel Passiflora Complex 50mlPassiflora Complex is a herbal tinc ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Tablets 120Helps fight the misery of colds and ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.50
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
Lamberts Thiamin 100mg Capsules:
- Also known as vitamin B1
- Plays an important role in the release of energy from food. It is also essential for the proper functioning of nerves
- Each capsule provides a full 100mg of thiamine
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Thiamin, or Vitamin B1, is an essential nutrient obtained from food sources such as whole grains, pulses, nuts and seeds. Lamberts Thiamin is a high strength supplement that is made to pharmaceutical standards. Diets low in whole foods may provide inadequate intake of thiamin and it is recognised that thiamin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system heart, the heart and the immune system as well as to normal psychological function.
How to use Lamberts Thiamin 100mg Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily.
Discover our Lamberts Vitamin B range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.