Lamberts VeinTain Tablets 60
Why not try...
Lamberts VeinTain Tablets:
- A high strength Ginkgo biloba formula
- Provides the full 6000mg of Ginkgo (as 120mg of a concentrated extract), the level used in many of the studies
- Also includes potent levels of ginger and cinnamon
- Ginkgo has been shown to be useful for helping to maintain the circulation of blood to the extremities such as the hands and the feet
- VeinTain is made to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
High Potency Ginkgo, Cinnamon and Ginger:
This is a high strength Ginkgo biloba formula, which also provides potent levels of ginger and cinnamon. Ginkgo has been shown to be useful for helping to maintain the circulation of blood to the extremities such as the hands and the feet. VeinTain provides the full 6000mg of Ginkgo (as 120mg of a concentrated extract), the level used in many of the studies.
In addition VeinTain provides potent extracts of two warming spices, ginger and cinnamon, and it is this combination that has made VeinTain one of the most popular Ginkgo formulas available.
As with almost all Lamberts products, VeinTain is made to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK.
How to take Lamberts VeinTain Tablets:
Take 2 tablets daily.
2 tablets contain:
- Ginkgo biloba (provided by 120mg of a 50:1 extract): 6000mg
- Flavonglycosides: 28.8mg
- Cinnamon Bark (provided by 200mg of a 15:1 extract): 3000mg
- Ginger (provided by 360mg of a 20:1 extract): 7200mg
- Providing Ginerols:18mg
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover Lamberts herbal range here.
Two tablets deliver:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I just finished one bottle and I noticed a pleasant result in my blood flow. I did not get any nasty reaction as well. Will buy again.