Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Cod Liver Oil Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Cod Liver Oil 500 ...Special Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Sof ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18Out of stock
- Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets: ...Special Price £7.67 Regular Price £10.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Chewable Tabs 100Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Chewable T ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) Tabs 100Solgar Selenium 100ug (Yeast Free) ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Zincatest is a simple non-invasive test, which gives an indication of zinc status
- Zincatest can also be given as a zinc supplement
- Ideal for those who find tablets and capsules difficult to swallow
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Lamberts Zincatest is Zinc in a solution:
Zincatest is a simple non-invasive test, which gives an indication of zinc status. Zincatest can also be given as a zinc supplement. Ideal for those who find tablets and capsules difficult to swallow.
Up to one in three adults in the UK receives less than the Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for zinc. This is largely a result of refining processes which remove up to 90% of the available zinc content from cereal grains, along with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein.
How to use Lamberts Zincatest solution:
This product may be used in one of two ways:
(1) as a food supplement: Take one 5ml spoonful of Zincatest daily. You may wish to dilute this liquid in water or orange juice.
(2) as a taste test to indicate zinc status: Take the test at least one hour after food or drink. Simply add 5ml of Zincatest® solution to 60ml of water and immediately swirl one 5ml spoonful of the diluted mixture around in the mouth for 10 seconds (this mixture can then be swallowed or spat out).
The taste sensation that results from this test provides an indication of zinc status:
1. Tasteless like water: Low.
2. Slightly dry furry mineral-like or even sweet taste develops after a few seconds: Marginally Low.
3. Definite taste which intensifies with time: Marginally Positive. 4. Strong unpleasant taste noticed immediately: Positive. If response corresponds to 1 or 2 above use a zinc supplement or Zincatest® until response improves to 3 or
4. A 3 to 6 month course may be necessary.
A fresh solution should be made up each time a test is required.
Discover Lamberts Minerals here.
Each 5ml provides:
Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate) 15mg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Last time I used this product I couldn't taste it at all, so I supplemented some more. This time, a few months later, I can taste it a little, so
- Liquid zinc is so easy to use, and happy with product, price and delivery, would buy again