Lamberts Zincatest 100ml
Zinc in Solution
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 60Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets ...£6.99
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...£6.99
- Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets 60Daily Intake: 1 tablet ...£6.99
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 30Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£7.50
Zincatest is a simple non-invasive test, which gives an indication of zinc status. Zincatest can also be given as a zinc supplement. Ideal for those who find tablets and capsules difficult to swallow.
Up to one in three adults in the UK receives less than the Reference Nutrient Intake (RNI) for zinc. This is largely a result of refining processes which remove up to 90% of the available zinc content from cereal grains, along with the trend to eat less animal-derived protein.
Each 5ml provides:
Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate) 15mg
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Liquid zinc is so easy to use, and happy with product, price and delivery, would buy again