Lancome Absolue Intensive Concentrate Serum 30ml
Lancome Absolue Intensive Concentrate Serum:
- Clinically proven to promote skin surface cellular renewal.
- Targets the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- For youthful looking skin, leaving skin looking plumper.
Key Ingredients In Lancome Absolue Intensive Concentrate Serum:
- Contains Patented pro-xylene: Targets the appearance of lines and wrinkles for youthful looking skin, leaving skin looking plumper.
- The Lancome perpetual rose: is hand-harvested on the Valensole Palteau in the South of France. The Absolue Serum is formulated with its rose extract containing highly concentrated active molecules. There are millions of Perpetual rose molecules in every bottle.
Key Benefits Of Using Lancome Absolue Intensive Concentrate Serum:
- Experience rose excellence: this serum melts into the skin for an Absolue golden glow.
- Skin looks revitalized and maintains its youthful look.
- Skin looks smoother with a more refined texture.
- Speeds up natural cell renewal for fresh, retivalised skin.
- Tested under dermatalogical control.
Directions For Use:
|Ingredients||761706 13 - INGREDIENTS : • AQUA / WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE • BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE • GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE • ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • TOCOPHEROL • MICA • COCO-GLUCOSIDE • LACTIC ACID • HYDROXYPROPYL • TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM BENZOATE • ADENOSINE • ACETIC ACID • CHLORPHENESIN • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • LIMONENE • TIN OXIDE • LINALOOL • BENZOIC ACID • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CARBOMER • PERLITE • GERANIOL • ROSA CENTIFOLIA STEM EXTRACT • ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL • ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT • ROSA HYBRID FLOWER EXTRACT • CITRIC ACID • CITRONELLOL • COUMARIN • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • GLYCERYL OLEATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • (F.I.L. B261446/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.