Lancome Absolue Precious Cells Cleansing Oil-in-Gel 125ml
Why not try...
- Filorga Lift Designer Ultra Lifting Serum 30mlRediscover your skin's youthfu ...£65.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF30 50mlThis rich cream uses skin-replenish ...Special Price £58.40 Regular Price £73.00
- Fillerina Lip Volume Grade 3 7mlFillerina Lip Volume Gel helps the ...£60.00
- Fillerina Day Cream Grade 2 50mlFillerina Day Cream is a dermo-cosm ...£57.50Out of stock
- Filorga Lift Structure Day Cream 50mlFILORGA Lift Structure is an ultra- ...£65.00
Skin immediately appears clear and radiant with Absolue Cleansing Oil-in-Gel, infused with Grand Rose Extract.
Absolue Cleansing Oil-in-Gel is infused with Grand Rose Extract 3 roses: Lancôme Rose ™, Centifolia Rose and Rose Damascena.
A sumptuous gel that transforms into a silky oil, this nourishing formula helps to gently eliminate make-up, even long-wearing and waterproof. Impurities, sweat and excess sebum are cleansed without drying the skin. The skin’s moisture barrier is preserved.
- Immediately, skin appears clear and radiant, and feels soft to the touch.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Apply a generous quantity onto dry skin.
Gently massage in circular movements until it melts into an oil.
Add water and massage again to create a luxurious milky fluid.
Finally, rinse thoroughly to unveil divinely cleansed skin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.