Lancome Energie de Vie Smoothing & Glow Boosting Liquid Care 50ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Hydragel Cream 50mlLightweight, oil-free gel cream mel ...Special Price £44.00 Regular Price £55.00
- REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot 30mlHow to use: Apply two or three ...£42.00
- Esthederm Bronz Impulse Tanning Spray 150mlEsthederm Bronz Impulse Tanning Spr ...£43.00
- Esthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Strong 200mlEsthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Str ...£44.50
- Esthederm Adaptasun Sensitive Skin Body Lotion Strong 200mlEsthederm Adaptasun Sensitive Skin ...£44.50
- Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care 200mlMature skin needs a helping hand to ...£46.00
We know that living an intense lifestyle can mean your skin looks tired, rough, dull or dry.
That’s why Lancôme have developed the Lancome Energie de Vie liquid moisturiser, enriched with Goji Berry extract and Lemon Balm oil, to leave your skin looking energised, healthier, and hydrated!
Inspired by new Korean beauty technology, the new liquid texture melts right in, leaving your skin feeling smoother and softer – a great base for make-up. It’s like that post-gym glow - in a bottle. So now you can say yes to everything – and your skin will still look like you went to bed at 8pm!
How to apply: Use in place of your normal daily moisturiser. Apply one or two drops to clean skin, and blend in circular motions. Watch to see the texture transform to a soft, smooth finish.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.