Lancome Genifique Hydro Mask x 1
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm 500mlUriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing O ...Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Clarins MyClarins RE-FRESH Roll-on Eye De-Puffer 15ml✓ Moisturises and refreshes the e ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £17.00
- Uriage Bariesun 100 Extreme Protective Fluid SPF50+ 100mlUriage Bariesun 100 Extreme Protect ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
Reveal your skin’s glow with the Lancome Génifique Hydrogel Melting Mask, inspired by the most talked about serum Advanced Génifigue.
Lancome's powerful Hydrogel Melting Mask contains the same amount of bifidus extract found in 1 full bottle of our Advanced Génifique Serum 30ml. The formula is enriched with bifidus extract and a hydrogel matrix technology. This innovative sheet mask formula melts into the skin to leave it feeling smoother, fresher and energised.
The Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Mask can be left on for up to 30 minutes.
You will feel the face mask melt into your skin to leave it feeling smoother, fresher and ready for make-up after just 10 minutes. The mask can be used for up to 30 minutes for skin that looks younger, radiant and rested with a healthy glow.
How to Use:
Step 1. Unfold the sheet mask.
Step 2. Remove the transparent film and apply on face, gel side down.
Step 3. Remove the white mesh on the other side, and leave for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
Step 4. Gently massage any excess product into skin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.