Lancome Genifique Hydro Mask x 1
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Double-Correction Daily Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Doubl ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Nutrilogie 2 Intense Day Cream for Very Dry Skin 50mlVery dry skin lack lipids and can f ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF50 150mlA creme-gel sunscreen with high UV ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£16.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Spot Age SPF50+ 40ml✓ Offers a very high UVA/ ...£16.80
Reveal your skin’s glow with the Lancome Génifique Hydrogel Melting Mask, inspired by the most talked about serum Advanced Génifigue.
Lancome's powerful Hydrogel Melting Mask contains the same amount of bifidus extract found in 1 full bottle of our Advanced Génifique Serum 30ml. The formula is enriched with bifidus extract and a hydrogel matrix technology. This innovative sheet mask formula melts into the skin to leave it feeling smoother, fresher and energised.
The Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Mask can be left on for up to 30 minutes.
You will feel the face mask melt into your skin to leave it feeling smoother, fresher and ready for make-up after just 10 minutes. The mask can be used for up to 30 minutes for skin that looks younger, radiant and rested with a healthy glow.
How to Use:
Step 1. Unfold the sheet mask.
Step 2. Remove the transparent film and apply on face, gel side down.
Step 3. Remove the white mesh on the other side, and leave for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
Step 4. Gently massage any excess product into skin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.