Lancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 60mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £52.50 Regular Price £67.00
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de ...Special Price £52.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Lancome Magie Noire Eau de Toilette 75mlLancome Magie Noire Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00Out of stock
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlDiesel Sound of the Brave Eau de To ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.50Out of stock
Lancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- A woody oriental fragrance
- Passion flower combined with Vanilla
- Woody base notes
Lancome Hypnose is the bewitching fragrance of a woman who knows how to use her charm to fascinate the man she loves. A luxurious bottle whose curves and facets dance with the light, a feminine and modern reinterpretation of the bottle of the Magie fragrance created by Lancôme in 1950.
What does Lancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum smell like?
A woody oriental fragrance that acts like a sensual love potion with a magical trail: Passion flower combined with Vanilla and a woody base note with Vetiver. Passion flower: a powerful and recognizable floral-fruited scent introduces the fragrance. Jasmine and Gardenia are at the heart of the fragrance for a rich enveloping oriental effect. Vetiver and Vanilla create a deep and intimate note at the base.
Lancome Hypnose Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Passion Flower
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Gardenia
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Vanilla
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.