Lancome Idole Aura Eau de Parfum Lumineuse 50ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night V ...Special Price £68.50 Regular Price £86.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez Ambree Eau de Parfum 90mlNarciso Rodriguez Ambree Eau de Par ...Special Price £66.50 Regular Price £87.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Le Parfum 50mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal Le Parfu ...Special Price £70.00 Regular Price £85.00
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £80.50
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Glam Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Gla ...Special Price £74.00 Regular Price £90.00
Lancome Idole Aura Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Spray:
- For Her
- The first sun-kissed floral scent by Lancôme
- Discover Idôle's signature now wrapped in an addictive solar wave
What does Lancome Idole Aura Eau de Parfum Lumineuse smell like?
The LancÃ´me Idole Aura Eau De Parfum Fragrance transports the senses to a salt-sprayed paradise, blossoming with wild flowers as the sun begins to set. The crisp, clean accord of salt crystals awakens the fragrance, intertwining with rose essence for an enticingly warm bouquet.
The heart of jasmine enlivens the scent with a seductive sweetness, infused with the sensual base of vanilla and musk for a playful medley of sun-kissed aromas. The EDP is a radiant celebration of the worldâs delights, symbolising the woman who chooses to chase her dreams.
Lancome Idole Aura Eau de Parfum Lumineuse Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Salt Accord, Rose Essence
- Heart Note: Jasmine
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water / Eau, Methyl Anthranilate, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ci 14700 / Red 4, Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methyl-2-Octynoate, Coumarin, Farnesol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, (F.I.L. : B234193/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.