Lancome Idole Nectar L'Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Man Wood Essence Eau de Parfum 100mlBvlgari Man Wood Essence Eau de Par ...Special Price £76.50 Regular Price £101.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £101.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 100mlTop Notes: Melon, Mandarin, Cassia, ...Special Price £75.50 Regular Price £93.50Out of stock
Lancome Idole L'Eau de Parfum Nectar Eau de Parfum:
- Spray for Women
- A neo-gourmand fragrance featuring notes of Rose, Popcorn and Bourbon Vanilla
Discover a disruptive neo-gourmand fragrance by Lancôme.
Lancôme Idôle Nectar Eau de Parfum is an exploding floral essence of rose with an alluring popcorn accord. Warm caramel notes end with an irresistible Bourbon vanilla finish.
Nectar Eau de Parfum is Lancôme's first neo-gourmand scent, blended with a floral blast of lusciousness. An avant-garde fragrance standing out with its rose soufflé and neo-gourmand popcorn accord. With sustainably sourced Isparta Rose and Bourbon Vanilla, we’ve created a scent that stands up for the future.
Lancôme's new power totem represents change in a bottle. From its core to edge, its glowing colour expresses the determination and optimism of a generation willing to lead the way for a better future. The bottle’s luxurious lines are emphasised by its holographic halo. An even bolder impact, creating a true object of desire. This fiery peach bottle serves as a powerful reminder to always pursue who you are meant to become.
Idôle Nectar Eau de Parfum is a golden scent, a new feminine fragrance for a generation of leading women. A generation that stands strong for what they believe in as individuals, and collectively lead the way for a better tomorrow.
The outer pack’s holographic emblem serves as a reminder to always shout your Idôle mantras loud and clear.
You are not born an Idôle, but you will become one.
TOGETHER we are stronger, TOGETHER we achieve, TOGETHER WE ARE ALL IDÔLES.
How does Lancome Idole L'Eau de Parfum Nectar Eau de Parfum smell?
- Top Note: BLOOMING ROSE SOUFFLÉ ACCORD: Essence of hand harvested Isparta Rose, notes of Centifolia roses and Rose Absolute...the queen of roses, creating a floral blast of carnal lusciousness.
- Heart Note: ALLURING POPCORN ACCORD: An uncompromising scent that creates an instantly addictive experience thanks to its neo-gourmand popcorn accord, with warm caramel notes.
- Base Note: IRRESISTIBLE BOURBON VANILLA INFUSION: Simultaneously powerful and irresistible, vanilla gives this opus an immediate allure. The vanilla flower is carefully pollinated by hand within 24 hours of blooming and is then left to mature for 18 months to achieve this exquisite vanilla scent.
How to use Lancome Idole L'Eau de Parfum Nectar Eau de Parfum spray
After applying this fragrance, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Anthranilate, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 60730/Ext. Violet 2, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Coumarin, Farnesol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.