Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum 90mlArmani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £87.00 Regular Price £115.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Refillable 90mlThierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £85.50 Regular Price £106.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 100mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £90.00 Regular Price £113.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £93.00 Regular Price £116.00
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum 150mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum ...Special Price £86.00 Regular Price £106.00
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Surrounded by orange blossoms and jasmine in the heart
- Provides fruity flavors of black currant and pear
Make your life even more beautiful with Lancome's feminine fragrance La Vie est Belle.
Incarnated by Julia Roberts, La vie est belle is a universal declaration to the beauty of life. A unique olfactory signature perfume scent created by three of France's leading perfumers, La Vie est Belle introduces a new olfactive language with precious ingredients.
What does Lancome La Vie Est Belle smell like?
Iris is the key ingredient of the perfume, surrounded by orange blossoms and jasmine in the heart. The compositionâs opening provides fruity flavors of black currant and pear, while the base is warm, gourmand and powdery due to almond-like accords of tonka bean, praline, patchouli and vanilla.
Spray La vie est belle onto your skin, focusing on the warm areas of your body: the inside of your wrists, under your earlobes and behind your knees.
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Pear
- Heart Notes: Iris, Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Praline
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is the best perfume I have ever used, people are always commenting that I smell nice
- Love this perfume, and the price of it at Landys is very competitive to other retailers
- It was than cheaper than anywhere else, the postage was quick and they were kind enough to send me some free samples as well
- Used by my wife for a couple of years now - she loves the perfume, really pleasant long lasting and often receives compliments on the wonderful scent.
- Absolutely beautiful perfume and the best price I could find. I would recommend Landys
- I bought this for my daughter its her absolute favourite,she won't wear any other fragrance. I have researched prices online and this from Landys
- This was a repurchase for me in a larger size for value as I absolutely love this fragrance - so warm and feminine. I get asked all the time what scen
- Being an avid perfume collector, I got this as a Christmas present and loved it ever since. I would categorise it in the same standard of floral fragr
- This is my favourite perfume. Many people comment on the fragrance when I wear it. used with the cream perfume the product is unbeatable. The price
- This perfume is perfect for me and I'm super fussy! So sweet, girlie and delicious. only negative is the price and the size for how much you pay
- Couldn't quite believe this price when I saw it but took a chance and the item came fast and also they included some little lancome samples. love