Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Fluid 400ml
Why not try...
- Lancome My Comforting Cleansing DuoLancome My Comforting Cleansing Duo ...Special Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £37.50 Regular Price £44.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Night Cream 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £46.00
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream 15mlLancome advanced genifique youth ac ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Fluid :
- Locks in nourishing moisture for up to 24 hours.
- Feelings of tightness virtually disappear, thanks to Lancome's ultra hydrating formula
- Enriched with Royal Jelly for lasting comfort.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water. Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Triisostearin, PEG-40 Stearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Zea Mays Oil/Corn Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Hydrolysed Hazelnut Protein, Hydroxycitronellal, Phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol, Isobutane, Caprylyl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloylmethyltaurate Copolymer, Paraffin, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Geraniol, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citronellol, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Rice Bran oil, Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance. (F.I.L B194858/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.