Lancome O de Lancome Eau de Toilette 125ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Skies Limited Edition Eau De Toilette 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Skie ...Special Price £51.00 Regular Price £64.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Intense 30mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Par ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £61.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Toilette 50mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Toi ...Special Price £51.50 Regular Price £66.00
- Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau de Toilette 50mlGucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau de T ...Special Price £51.00 Regular Price £65.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Skies Limited Edition Eau De Toilette 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Love Skies Eau De ...Special Price £51.00 Regular Price £64.00Out of stock
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...Special Price £49.50 Regular Price £62.00
Lancome O de Lancome Eau de Toilette:
- Spray for her
- A sensual, cool, and invigorating scent
- Features notes of Honeysuckle, Mandarin, Orange, Bergamot, Lemon
Experience freshness with Lancome's sensual fragrance, O de Lancome. A sensual, cool, and invigorating scent, the deliciously spontaneous and natural eau de toilette fragrance of O de Lancome is the essence of lightness and exhilaration.
What does Lancome O de Lancome Eau de Toilette smell like?
Citrus and Floral [Lemon, Mandarin, and Bergamot] Green Aromatics [Basil, Rosemary and Coriander] Base Notes [Oak Moss, Sandalwood, and Vetiver]
- Top Notes: Honeysuckle, Mandarin, Orange, Bergamot, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Rosemary, Coriander, Basil, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Vetiver
How to apply Lancome O de Lancome Eau de Toilette:
Spray O de Lancome onto your skin: the inside of your wrists, under your earlobes and behind your knees.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my favourite daily perfume and has often been commented on in very favoourable terms. I love it !!!
- Excellent price and service
- Classic fragrance, fresh and uplifting. Best price at Landys with efficient service.
- Lovely smell and long lasting. Worth the money. Would recommend.
- Always love the Lancôme range especially this one as a fresh lemon scents are not overpowering but a subtle smell
- If like me you love the smell of lemons, you will love this perfume.
- Love this fragrance, have done for years. It reminds me of summer. Good value for money.
- Arrived as promised. One of my favourite perfumes which seems to have disappeared from shops. So glad to have found it on Landys Chemist!
- I am (gulp) 61 years of age. It was when I was 18 and helping to teach English to a group of young women from abroad that I first came across O de Lan