Lancome Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF30 All Skin Types 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream S ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask 50mlDesperately need to fake forty wink ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck & Face Cream 50mlVichy Neovadiol Phytosculpt Neck &a ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
Lancome Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask Benefits:
● Your skin is immediately refreshed
● Pore minimising: the appearance of pores is less visible
● Glowing skin: skin looks more even with a rosy glow that looks effortlessly beautiful
Perfect your skin canvas with a fresh touch in 5 minutes. This Cryo-Mask, formulated with Salicylic Acid, Rose Water and Sunflower Seed Oil, helps visibly reduce the appearance of pores, smooth skin texture and illuminate skin tone for an instantly glowing skin. With an irresistible cooling sorbet texture, this Rose Face Mask refreshes skin to revitalize the appearance of tired, dull skin.
How to use: Apply the face mask by gently patting a generous layer on clean face. Do not rub in or massage. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 5 minutes. Use the face mask 2 times a week.
The Lancome Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask features an irresistible pink sorbet texture providing refreshing sensation to revitalize the look of tired, dull skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER ● ALCOHOL DENAT. ● PROPANEDIOL ● SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL STARCH ● GLYCERIN ● MEL / HONEY ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 ● TOCOPHEROL ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● ARGININE ● SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT ● SALICYLIC ACID ● HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL ● MENTHOL ● ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER ● CITRIC ACID ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ●|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- wonderful refreshing treat for your skin - works wonders and has heped my skin to feel soft and well refreshed.