Lancome Rose Sugar Scrub 100ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Collagen Night Cream 50ml✓ A powerful night cream that tar ...Special Price £27.75 Regular Price £37.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £26.25 Regular Price £35.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. For an instantly smoother-feeling skin try our Rose Sugar scrub!
The Scrub containing sugar grains removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and even texture. This scrub is enriched with acacia honey and rose water and leaves a comfortable and supple finish.
How to use:
1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
3. Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.