Landys Chemist Ultimate Support Complex Caps 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £10.60 Regular Price £13.25
- Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
Landys Chemist Ultimate Support Complex Capsules:
- Designed by our team of nutritionists, dieticians and pharmacists
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- It combines a variety of herbs, vitamins and minerals to deliver support when needed
The Landys Chemist Ultimate Support Complex has been designed by our team of nutritionists, dieticians and pharmacists.
It provides a combination of herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals.
Key Ingredients in Landys Chemist Ultimate Support Complex:
Based on traditional use, Dandelion contains very strong antioxidants which can help to neutralise free radicals in your system. Free radicals are particles that are released within the body when we do things like drink alcohol, smoke or eat foods containing artificial sugars.
Dandelion may also help promote a healthy liver.
Elderberry has a long history based on traditional use and is believed to help boost the immune system. In addition to that it also contains antioxidants to help protect the system.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Niacin helps to keep blood sugar balanced. This is important because depending on the activity blood sugar levels can both fall or rise.
- Chicory Extract (Inulin)
Based on traditional use, chicory is believed to prevent oxidative stress. It is also believed to help prevent damage to the liver by free radicals.
- Grape Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract may promote anti-inflammatory action internally. In addition to that it may protect the gut.
- Amla Extract
Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a traditional immunity builder and also functions well as an anti-oxidant.
Some studies have suggested that Amla may help to detoxify the liver
Potassium is a famous electrolyte. In the body it helps to regulate water levels and also keeps a variety of essential systems functioning well.
- Beta Carotene
The body converts Beta Carotene into Vitamin A. Vitamin A keeps all your essential organs functioning well. In addition Vitamin A is important to the proper functioning of the immune system.
How to use the Landys Chemist Ultimate Support Complex:
Take one capsule when needed.
|Ingredients||Dandelion Root Powder (Taraxacum Officinale) 100mg, Elderberry Extract (Sambucus Nigra Extract) (fruit) (4:1 Extract, equivalent to 400mg Elderberry) (1.5% polyphenols) 100mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mg, Chicory Extract (Inulin) 50mg, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera Extract) (15:1 Extract, equivalent to 750mg Grape Seed) (47.5mg [95%] polyphenols) 50mg, Amla Extract (Emblica Officinalis Fruit) 50mg, Vitamin C (from Amla Extract) 25mg, Potassium Gluconate 4.25mg, Beta Carotene (from Blakeslea trispora) 0.6mg, Brown Rice Flour, Hydroxymethylcellulose Capsule|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I took one tablet one hour before drinking and within 75mins my face and body started to flare up. I was completely red all over my face and ears. Al
- Just try these. You will not believe the results until you try it for yourself. Simply speaking...wow!
- Someone recommended these to me and told me they'd change my life. I thought it sounded silly but I decided to give them a go and wow! Never felt
- So the first thing to say is that these definitely work - I am not hungover at all! That said I did get a weird hot sensation around an hour after tak
- I don't usually bother to write reviews but it's a Saturday morning 9am and I am feeling so fresh that I just got up to hoover. I can't
- These are remarkably effective. I tend to take one before I go out and one straight before bed because I am quite a heavy partier and I wake up feelin
- I used to work at Landys and these pills were a God send! So glad I can still get hold of them :)