Life Extension Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Life Extension Super CLA Blend with Sesame Lignans Softgels 120Super CLA Blend with Sesame Lignans ...£27.48
- Life Extension Carnosine 500mg Vegicaps 60Carnosine, 500 mg, 60 vegetarian ca ...£28.89
- Life Extension Menopause 731 Tabs 30Our recommended product for women w ...£29.13Out of stock
- Life Extension Optimized Fucoidan Vegicaps 60Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech® ...£28.83
- Life Extension NT2 Collagen 40mg Caps 60Contains clinically-studied collage ...£27.36
- Life Extension Triple Action Thyroid Vegicaps 60Optimal thyroid function can help i ...£29.18
L-Carnitine, a derivative of amino acids, is found in nearly all body cells. Its main role is to turn fat into energy by assisting in the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the energy powerhouses of our cells. Under normal circumstances it is produced by our bodies. However, ageing causes a decline in the production of cell energy. Acetyl-L-carnitine is a form of L-carnitine that helps to decrease effects associated with ageing. Acetyl-L-carnitine and L-carnitine are absorbed into the bloodstream efficiently. Both of them are effective at promoting the burning of fatty acids for energy production and being efficiently used by cells. Acetyl-L-carnitine also crosses the blood brain barrier and guards against oxidative damage and against toxins, like Amyloid-beta peptide, in the brain. This form of carnitine may support youthful memory function, improve mitochondrial structure and function, inhibit age-related oxidative damage and restore the activity of key enzymes.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.