Life Extension Arginine Ornithine Powder 150g
Why not try...
- Life Extension Iron Protein Plus 300mg Caps 100Iron Protein Plus, 300 mg 100 capsu ...£20.78
- Life Extension Provinal Purified Omega-7 Softgels 30Optimizes normal metabolism of gluc ...£21.80
- Life Extension Super K Softgels 90Vitamin K1, K2 (MK-4 and MK-7) foun ...£22.55
- Life Extension D-Ribose Powder 150gCan help speed energy recovery Inc ...£22.69
- Life Extension PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root with Beta-Sitosterol Softgels 60Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root Formula wi ...£21.61
- Life Extension ArthroMax Elite Vegitabs 30Can inhibit factors that encourage ...£23.10
L-arginine is involved in many body activities, including ammonia detoxification, hormone secretion and immune modulation. Arginine is also well known as a precursor of nitric oxide (NO), a component that delivers messages between body cells and partly controls the blood circulation. As a result, when nitric oxide is synthesised by L-arginine, the arterial system is able to retain its youthful elasticity. At the same time, the immune system becomes stronger and Arginine also helps in maintaining your bones and tissues healthy. L-ornithine, a metabolite of arginine may contribute for the latter purpose too. Some studies suggest that arginine and ornithine stimulate growth hormone (GH) evidenced by an increase in muscle strength during intense workouts. Other studies show the same effect for Ornithine alone. Some studies confirm that a combination of ornithine with acetyl-L-carnitine enhanced the GH release, while a low dose of the given combination is insignificant. The minimum dose required seems to be 5-9 grams.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.