Life Extension Garcinia HCA Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Life Extension D L-Phenylalanine 500mg Vegicaps 100D,L-Phenylalanine Capsules, 500 mg ...£15.50
- Life Extension Strontium 750mg Vegicaps 90✓ Strontium is a trace mineral wh ...£16.61Out of stock
- HealthAid CoffeeSlim Capsules 60Who are CoffeeSlim capsules for? ...£15.99
- Fushi Wellbeing Green Tea Extract with Matcha (High Strength) Veg Caps 60✓ Extra high strength Green Tea E ...£16.00
- Life Extension Bifido GI Balance Vegicaps 60Bifido GI Balance, 60 vegetarian ca ...£16.43
- Life Extension Rhodiola Extract 250mg Vegicaps 60Rhodiola Extract , 250 mg 60 vegeta ...£16.58
HCA is a close relative of citric acid, the agent that gives citrus fruit their characteristic tart flavour. It is obtained as an extract of Garcinia cambogia, a small fruit from southern India, where it has been used for centuries for food preservation, flavouring and digestive aid. HCA is a safe natural supplement for weight management. When calorie intake exceeds the body’s energy needs, the excess glucose is stored in the liver and muscles for future conversion into energy. When your body’s capacity for storage is reached, weight gain occurs. At this point, glucose is converted into acetyl coenzyme A and fat molecules, which are stored in fat cells.
It has been suggested that HCA promotes weight loss by increasing serotonin levels, reducing hunger and appetite, and suppressing carbohydrate conversion into fat. Thus, it regulates fat and obesity related genes. HCA may also attenuate the increases in oxidative stress and insulin resistance. This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.