Life Extension Triple Action Thyroid Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90Biocare Menopause Multinutrient C ...£35.35
- Biocare Multi NutriPowder 150gBiocare Multi NutriPowder: Suita ...£36.49
- Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels 50Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ ...Special Price £35.99 Regular Price £51.25
The thyroid gland acts as the body’s thermostat and is one of the major regulators of metabolism. The two main hormones it produces are T3 and T4, which travel through the bloodstream to reach almost every cell in the body. Optimal thyroid function can help improve energy levels, metabolism, healthy weight management, motivation and concentration.
Life Extension´s new Triple Action Thyroid formula combines critical nutrients that have been shown to support healthy thyroid function. Comprehensive Thyroid Support Triple Action Thyroid provides:
- Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb, demonstrated by research to support production of the thyroid hormone T4 in our body.
- Guggul, an extract of Commiphora mukul, clinically shown to support the activity of the enzyme that converts T4 into the most active thyroid hormone, T3.
- Korean Ginseng, clinically shown to reduce the inactive, thyroid hormone-inhibiting reverse T3 form, and support healthy levels of T3 and T4.
For further enhanced benefits, the following additional nutrients are included in Triple Action Thyroid: Iodine and tyrosine, which are needed for the production of thyroid hormones. Vitamin A, an important nutrient for supporting healthy serum T3 levels. Vitamin B12, which is required in sufficient amounts for healthy thyroid activity.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.