Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulph ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
- Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £15.00
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- NOW Foods Choline and Inositol 500mg Capsules 100NOW Foods Choline and Inositol 500m ...£10.70
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Answer Vitex Agnus Castus 40mg Caps 90Supports Female Hormonal SystemFull ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99
Special Price £9.43 Regular Price £11.79
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 9 reward points when you buy this product
Lifeplan Super Hi-Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules:
- Provides a high level of the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Can contribute to normal brain function, normal vision and the normal function of the heart.
- Not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
The benefits of Lifeplan Super Hi-Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil:
Lifeplan Super Hi- Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil capsules provide a high level of the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. A daily intake of 2 capsules contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function, normal vision and the normal function of the heart.
Directions for use:
Take two capsules daily, with a little liquid, preferably at mealtimes
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate (containing Omega 3 fatty acids)(Fish**), Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Water), Antioxidant Vitamin E (Dl- Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are super fueled. The EPA and DHA are the features you need to look at, and in these they are incredibly high.