Why not try...
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
- Lindens Horny Goat Weed 1000mg Capsules 84✓Horny Goat Weed capsules � ...£7.99
- Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets: Su ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.50
- Lamberts Milk Thistle 3000mg Tablets 60Lamberts Milk Thistle 3000mg Tablet ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.95
Lifeplan Vitamin C & Zinc Lozenges:
- Contributes in supporting the immune system.
- Peach Flavoured.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Kosher Certified.
The benefits of Lifeplan Vitamin C & Zinc Lozenges:
These lozenges are made to a formulation which allows for them to be sucked or chewed as desired. Vitamin C & Zinc both contribute to the normal function of the immune system and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, blood vessels, skin, teeth and gums. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis, for the maintenance of normal bones and for normal cognitive function.
- Registered with the Vegan Society.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Directions for use:
As a supplement, suck or chew one lozenge daily as required.
|Ingredients||Sweeteners (Sucrose, Sorbitol), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Maltodextrin, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate*, Peach Flavour. *From vegetable source|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are the most effective treatment for a sore throat and you are getting your vitamins too , i cant live without them
- Good for sore throats.
- use regularly in the winter