Lindens Apple Cider Vinegar Slim Capsules 84
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets 60Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Com ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- HealthAid Hair-Vit Capsules 30Hair-vit capsules are specially for ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
✓ Contributes to healthy metabolism
✓ Contributes to healthy thyroid function
✓ Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
✓ Convenient easy-swallow capsules
The use of apple cider vinegar has been a staple of tradition and folklore for many centuries. Vitamin B6 also known as pyridoxine, has many benefits including providing support to the nervous system, brain function and red blood cell formation. It can also aid in reducing tiredness and fatigue and without it, the body would not be able to absorb vitamin B12.
Contains kelp, a source of iodine which contributes to healthy thyroid function and energyyielding metabolism.
Contains lecithin, a source of choline which contributes to the healthy metabolism of lipids. Iodine contributes to normal: - cognitive function - energy-yielding metabolism - functioning of the nervous system - maintenance of normal skin - production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function
Choline contributes to normal: - homocysteine metabolism - lipid metabolism - liver function Vitamin B6 contributes to normal: - cysteine synthesis - energy-yielding metabolism - homocysteine metabolism - protein and glycogen metabolism 1/3 - psychological function - red blood cell formation - function of the immune system - reduction of tiredness and fatigue - regulation of the hormonal activity
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Sunflower Oil), Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine, Natural Colours: Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Purified Water), Soya Lecithin, Cider Vinegar, Kelp Powder, Wheat Germ Oil (may contain gluten), Emulsifier (Beeswax), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take several capsules with water in the morning.
- Very good customer service, will use again
- Had no side affects have give me more energy help me sleep. All round OK . Bit early to give more information.
- Great quality! clears the puffines and bloating
- Easy to swallow, tasted fine