Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily Tablets 90
✓Enzymes break down food in the gut
✓They help to release nutrients
✓Betaine HCI, papain, amylase and lipase
✓Betaine contributes to healthy homocysteine metabolism
Why not try...
- Viridian Bromelain 500mg Veg Caps 30Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£10.65
- One Nutrition Gluten Shield Mini Tabs 30The Gluten Shield digestive enzyme ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.98
- One Nutrition Lacto Shield Mini Capsules 30Lacto shield contains lactase enzym ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.98
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tabs 60Each tablet of Lamberts Super Stren ...£10.49
- HealthAid Digeston Max Tablets 30✓ Helps eliminate gastro-intestin ...£10.39
- Lindens Pro Bio Live Max 6bn Veg Capsules 1006 BILLION CFU strength -Friendly pr ...£9.99Out of stock
Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily is a formulation of a number of digestive enzymes which play a role in breaking down food and helping to release nutrients during digestion. Our formula contains Betaine (as hydrochloride) which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, Papain, a natural enzyme found in papayas that helps to break down meat, Lipase, an enzyme which breaks down fats and lipids and amylase, which breaks down starches like bread and pasta. Calcium contributes to normal: - blood clotting - energy-yielding metabolism - muscle function - neurotransmission - function of digestive enzymes - bones and teeth - regulation of cell division and differentiation
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Betaine HCL, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Amylase Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Papain Extract (Maltodextrin, Potato), Lipase Extract, Croscarmellose Sodium, Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Silicon Dioxide, Glycerine, (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- helps after eating carbs. Realy pleased xx
- Very happy, will always buy from lindens... 5 *
- Excellent product works great
- a great supplement
- These are the most effective digestive enzymes I have used and I have tried many of them. For a small meal I only need half a tablet.