Lindens Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules 90
✓A very popular source of Omega-3, 6 and 9 ✓High in Alpha Linolenic Acid ✓ Ideal alternative to fish oils ✓ Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
Flaxseed oil, also known as Linseed oil, is an excellent natural source of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) which is an Omega-3 fatty acid. As the body is unable to produce them, Omega-3 fatty acids are essential additions to the diet. Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This beneficial effect can be found with a daily intake of 2g of ALA from food and supplements. Contained in rapid release softgel capsules. Flaxseed has been cultivated for over seven thousand years as oil used for healthy hearts as it contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. You can confidently turn to Flaxseed as a source of Omega 3 because 50% of the weight is converted by the body into EPA & DHA as required. Flaxseed oil is a great way to boost the levels of Omega 3 in the diet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Flaxseed Oil, Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Water).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Flax seed are great for inflammation and I love lindens products they are always great on time packaged good and very efficient.
- This flaxseed is great value. Easy to swallow. Fast delivery. Recommended A☆
- This is my second order and as far as I can tell they are a very good product
- My cholesterol level has been normal since taking well worth giving it a try
- Keeps our joints healthy! I like the brand and this was a good pricey! I like the brand and this was a good price