Lindens Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets 120
✔ Often known as “the sunshine vitamin”
✔ Strong 500% NRV dose of Vitamin D3
✔ Vegetarian friendly one-a-day tablets
✔ Contributes to healthy bones, teeth, muscle and immune function
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid PremEeze Agnus Castus 400mg Capsules 60Vegetarian & Vegan. No artif ...£7.99
- Nature's Plus Zinc 50mg Tablets 90Nature's Plus Zinc 50mg Tablet ...£7.50
Vitamin D is an important nutrient in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. While it is naturally produced by the body when exposed to sunlight (leading some to dub it the “sunshine vitamin”), not getting enough sunlight, or not eating oily meat and fish can lead to deficiency.
Each convenient, vegetarian-friendly Lindens Vitamin D3 1000IU tablet provides 500% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin D3. This is a fantastic way to support your nutrition regardless of lifestyle, in a convenient way, at a great price.
Vitamin D contributes to normal:
- absorption/utilisation of calcium & phosphorus
- blood calcium levels
- maintenance of normal bones, muscles & teeth
- role in a process cell division
- immune system function
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate) Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.