Why not try...
- Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets 180Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets: An i ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- Vegums Sugar-Free A-Z Multivitamin Gummies 30Vegum A-Z Multivitamin (sugar-free) ...Special Price £7.16 Regular Price £8.95
- Solgar Taurine 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Taurine 500mg Vegetable Caps ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £9.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral for Dogs Tablets 90Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- Lamberts A-Z Multivitamins tablets 60Lamberts A-Z Multivitamins tablets: ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- BioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid: ...£6.99
Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £6.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 5 reward points when you buy this product
Made with MGO 400+ Manuka honey infused with the fresh & tangy flavour of Lemon.
Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey Lozenges with Lemon tastes delicious and provides soothing comfort in the mouth and throat.
With added vitamin C
Individually wrapped lozenges - 15 lozenges
No artificial colours or flavours
Choking warning: Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
|Ingredients||Cane Sugar, Glucose, MGO 400+ Manuka Honey (8% 345mg), Aqua, Natural Lemon Oil, Vitamin C, Tumeric - natural colour|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good fast delivery