Why not try...
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets 60Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets: N ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Lamberts Pea Protein Powder 750gLamberts Pea Protein Powder: An ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.99
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl B12 & Methyl Folate 400mcg Lemon Lozenges 100Jarrow Formulas Methyl B12 & Me ...£16.93
- A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100mlMade from milk thistle seedsAlso co ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
Mushrooms4Life Organic Cordyceps mushroom supplement carefully combines the best combination of Cordyceps for optimal benefits. Containing 90% Full-spectrum biomass of mycelium and young fruiting bodies grown on organic sorghum under nature-identical conditions to provide a higher yield of a wide range of key active nutrients and 10% hot water extraction of the mature fruiting body from the cordyceps militaris species to provide a superior level of bio-available beta glucans and more specific nutrients. Mushrooms4Life is naturally gluten, dairy and soya free and suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
How to use: Adults take 2 capsules, 1-3 times a day with or without food.
|Ingredients||Organic Cordyceps (Ophiocordyceps sinensis) biomass, Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) fruiting body extract, *vegetable cellulose capsule (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose). *Non-organic|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really happy with the product
- Good Quality
- I gave it to someone with severe Parkinson's disease. It seems to react positively combined with vitamins and other supplements.
- I’ve only been taking it for a week, I feel good and ever so slightly more efficient but it’s still early days.
- Good quality. It’s very hard to find an Organic product on the market containing the Mycelium as well as the Fruiting body.
- If you're looking for an all-natural way to improve your cognitive function, you may want to try Lion's Mane supplement. This unique formul