Mustela Stretch Marks Serum 45ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.38 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- Mustela Cleansing Oil 500mlThe Mustela Cleansing Oil (Previous ...Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
The Mustela Stretch Marks Serum from Landys Chemist is specially formulated for expectant and new mothers, Stretch marks recovery serum helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks thanks to its unique combination of active ingredients and ingredients of natural origin:
- Avocado peptides, a patented ingredient of natural origin helps relieve sensations of tightness, reinforces skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.
- Elastoregulator, a powerful ingredient of natural origin helps to improve skin's elasticity which may have been damaged as a result of stretch marks.
- Micro-nutrients help replenish the skin to visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Safety for mom and baby:
Assessed for safety for mom and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
Compatible with breastfeeding
Formulation Charter prohibits the use of parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, bisphenols A and S, ca eine and alcohol
Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
In compliance with proper hygiene rules for breastfeeding.
Color of stretch marks is improved for 100% of women.
Stretch marks are less pronounced for 81% of women.
75% of women saw a decrease in the appearance of stretch marks
How to use:
Massage into recently formed stretch marks every morning and evening for 2 months. The high-precision nozzle allows for a targeted application to specific areas. Compatible with breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules (clean nipples). Do not apply to cesarean section scars.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, 1,2-Hexanediol, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.