Naked Biotics Restore 1000ml
Why not try...
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Cap ...£29.15
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 GOLD 100mg Caps 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Active Q10 G ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
Naked Biotics Restore 1000ml:
- Contains specially brewed, live, fermented bacteria
- Contains 12 strains of bacteria and herbs
- Restore is formulated to replenish the good bacteria in your gut
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What is Naked Biotics?
Naked Biotics contains specially brewed, live, fermented bacteria. Each bottle contains 12 strains and multiple classes of live bacteria. Restore is formulated for sensitive tummies that need a bit more TLC, and includes Rose Hip and Peppermint, specially selected to help restore the normal function of your gut. Let’s get you glowing from the inside out!
Tablets and powdered supplements take several hours to reach your intestines and most freeze-dried
supplements cannot survive the stomach acids which is why liquid probiotics are much more effective.
Naked Biotics provides a Restore and Maintain option; Restore works on helping to replenish the good bacteria in your gut, restore balance and settle any sensitivity or discomfort. Maintain is designed for long-term usage contains herbs that are essential for gut maintenance, immune support and general wellbeing.
Why is Gut Health important?
Studies show that the gut and the brain are intrinsically linked, with researchers beginning to discover the links between gut health and mental health. Your gut and it’s community of microbes are a powerful force that have the ability to influence all aspects of physical and mental health.
- Did you know: 95% of our feel good hormone called Serotonin, is produced in the small intestine!
Post-COVID-19 consumers are expected to focus much more on preventative health and will pay more attention to healthy nutrition. The link between gut health and immunity support will likely provide a further boost.
What are the benefits of Naked Biotics Restore?
- 100% natural and vegan approved
- No nasties: Preservative free, Dairy free, Gluten free, GMO free
- 25 billion CFUs per 500ml bottle
- Can be stored ambient or chilled: These fermented liquids and best stored at room temperature. This is because they are fermented Naked Biotics at body temperature so it’s a like for like environment when it is consumed – making it more robust. If refrigerated, the microbes are a little slower and not as effective. They are happiest out of the fridge!
- Over 15 years of research and development
- The unique blend of herbs contains Rose Hip, Peppermint, Lemon Balm, Slippery Elm, Chamomile, Olive Leaf, Elderberry, Astragalus, Siberian Ginseng
Directions for use:
Drinking 30ml of Naked Biotics daily. This can be taken at any time, with or without a meal. For maximum benefit we recommend taking your Naked Biotics shot around the same time every day.
Naked Biotics is a natural product and therefore can be taken by children and babies. Please seek advice from your GP if you are unsure.
- Babies age 3 months+ = start with 1ml of Naked Biotics daily; this daily intake can be increased by a further 1ml every three months, up to a total of 5ml.
- Children age 6 years+ = 15ml of Naked Biotics daily.
|Ingredients||Purified and Structured Water, Food Grade Cultures (Bacterial Strains: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, B. bifidum, B. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophilus), Natural Fruit Juices, Natural Cane Sugar Molasses, Botanical Extract blend containing: Slippery Elm Powder, Lemon Balm, Peppermint and Rose Hip, Kelp, Sodium Chloride.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Who knew probiotics could be the best hangover cure!!!!
- I suffer from colitis and was very nervous to try something new. I started on a very low dose and gradually increased it over the first month. This st
- Excellent product could not live without this. I do not respond well to capsule or tablet form but this is excellent! Highly recommended. Thank you
- Great product! Taste savoury but it is effective. I could feel the difference within first few days. Will be moving from Restore to Maintain so lookin
- Better than symprove! Its shelf life is great