Naked Biotics Restore 1L (1000ml)
Naked Biotics Restore is a liquid probiotic containing a unique blend of herbs and live bacteria to support gut health.
Naked Biotics Restore 1L (1000ml):
- Contains specially brewed, live, fermented bacteria
- Contains 12 strains of bacteria and herbs
- Restore is formulated to replenish the good bacteria in your gut
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
About Naked Biotics Restore
WHAT IS NAKED BIOTICS RESTORE?
Naked Biotics Restore contains specially brewed, live, fermented bacteria. Each bottle contains 12 strains and multiple classes of live bacteria. Restore is formulated for sensitive tummies that need a bit more TLC, and includes Rose Hip and Peppermint, specially selected to help restore the normal function of your gut. Let’s get you glowing from the inside out!
Tablets and powdered supplements take several hours to reach your intestines and most freeze-dried
supplements cannot survive the stomach acids which is why liquid probiotics are much more effective.
Naked Biotics Restore works on helping to replenish the good bacteria in your gut, restore balance and settle any sensitivity or discomfort.
HOW TO USE NAKED BIOTICS RESTORE 1L:
Naked Biotics Restore 1L is a daily probiotic. It can be taken at any time, with or without a meal. For maximum benefit we recommend taking your Naked Biotics shot around the same time every day. Adults should take 30ml of Naked Biotics Restore. 1L contains about 33 doses.
Naked Biotics Restore is a natural product and therefore can be taken by children and babies. Please seek advice from your GP if you are unsure.
- Babies age 3 months+ = start with 1 ml of Naked Biotics Restore daily; this daily intake can be increased by a further 1ml every three months, up to a total of 5ml.
- Children age 6 years+ = 15ml of Naked Biotics Restore daily.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NAKED BIOTICS RESTORE?
There are many benefits to Naked Biotics Restore, including:
- 100% natural and vegan approved
- No nasties: Preservative free, Dairy free, Gluten free, GMO free
- 25 billion CFUs per 500ml bottle
- Can be stored ambient or chilled: These fermented liquids and best stored at room temperature. This is because they are fermented Naked Biotics at body temperature so it’s a like for like environment when it is consumed – making it more robust. If refrigerated, the microbes are a little slower and not as effective. They are happiest out of the fridge!
- Over 15 years of research and development
- The unique blend of herbs contains Rose Hip, Peppermint, Lemon Balm, Slippery Elm, Chamomile, Olive Leaf, Elderberry, Astragalus, Siberian Ginseng
WHY IS GUT HEALTH IMPORTANT?
Studies show that the gut and the brain are intrinsically linked, with researchers beginning to discover the links between gut health and mental health. Your gut and its community of microbes are a powerful force that have the ability to influence all aspects of physical and mental health.
Did you know: 95% of our feel good hormone called Serotonin, is produced in the small intestine!
Post-COVID-19 consumers are expected to focus much more on preventative health and will pay more attention to healthy nutrition. The link between gut health and immunity support will likely provide a further boost.
Taking Naked Biotics Restore daily can help you to restore and improve your gut health.
|Purified and Structured Water, Food Grade Cultures (Bacterial Strains: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, B. bifidum, B. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophilus), Natural Fruit Juices, Natural Cane Sugar Molasses, Botanical Extract blend containing: Slippery Elm Powder, Lemon Balm, Peppermint and Rose Hip, Kelp, Sodium Chloride.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.