Nature's Aid Cranberry 200mg Tablets 30
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- GM free.
- FREE FROM: Artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Why not try...
- HealthAid BabyVit Drops Orange Flavour 25mlHealthAid BabyVit Liquid Drops 25ml ...£4.79
- HealthAid Clove Oil 10mlFor external use only. Do not use u ...£4.79
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Iron Plus Liquid 200mlQuest Vitamins Once A Day Iron Plus ...£4.99
- Quest Vitamins Beta Carotene 15mg Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Beta Carotene is sui ...£4.99
- Higher Nature Vitamin D 500iu Softgels 120Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshi ...£4.99
- HealthAid Garlic Oil 2mg capsules 30Only the best quality garlic oil cl ...£4.79
Cranberries grow on low creeping shrubs. The berry is initially light green, turning red when ripe. As fresh cranberries are hard and bitter, generally cranberry is processed, with added sugars, into cranberry sauces and juices. Cranberry juice can contain as much as one teaspoon of sugar per fluid ounce. Cranberry supplements were developed as a way of taking cranberry without all the added sugars.
Natures Aid Cranberry tablets contain 200mg of concentrated cranberry extract, which is equivalent to 5000mg cranberry - with no sugar!
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.