Nature's Aid DHA Mini Drops for infants & children 50ml
- Contains NO: GM products, Artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch or sugar
Why not try...
- Lamberts Omega-3 for Kids Berry Chew Caps 100Chew 1-2 capsules daily. ...£9.49
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120✓ Providing 50µg of this im ...£8.99
- Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root Extract Vegicaps 60Solgar Deglycyrrhised Licorice Root ...£9.49
Natures Aid DHA Mini Drop supplements have been specifically designed for breastfed babies, infants and children. DHA drops provide high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids DHA & EPA, which contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision in children.
DHA (omega-3) cannot be produced by the body, so it must be obtained through the diet or supplementation.
DHA is required for normal brain function, and many studies have indicated an improvement in learning skills in those supplementing DHA. EPA and DHA also contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
The beneficial effects of DHA are achieved with doses of 250mg per day.
- Great taste! Natural lemon flavour
- 100% Sugar Free
- High levels of DHA for maintenance of normal brain function and vision
- 500mg of Omega-3 per 1ml serving
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
2017 - Highly Commended - Best Childrens Product (The Healthy Awards)
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.