Nature's Aid EchinEeze 70mg Tablets 30
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: Dairy, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Nuts, Salt, Soya and Starch
Why not try...
- Lamberts Folic Acid 400ug Tablets 100Daily intake: 1 tablet ...£3.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vit C, E and B6) Tabs 30Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...£3.99
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Once A Day Multi is ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 100mg Mini Drops for infants & children - Orange flavour 50mlSuitable for vegetarians and Vega ...£4.00
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Low Acid Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Zinc Lozenge (Peppermint) with Rosehip + Vitamin C Lozenges 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£3.99
In 2004, a European Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (2004/24/EC) was introduced. This new THMRS requires quality and safety of the product to be demonstrated, with efficacy being based on the traditional use of the herbal medicine, provided the claimed pharmacological effects are plausible.
Echinacea is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections, based on traditional use only.
In 2009, EchinEeze® paved the way for Natures Aid® to become the first UK manufacturing company to achieve a Traditional Herbal Registration.
Echinacea is a native North American wildflower often called purple coneflower, due to its distinctive shape and colour. To the Native Americans Echinacea was a sacred plant with an array of health benefits. Today, the main use of Echinacea is as an aid against cold and flu viruses. Each EchinEeze® tablet contains 70mg of dry extract from Echinacea purpurea root equivalent to 460-530mg of Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench root.
One tablet contains 70mg of dry extract from Echinacea purpurea root equivalent to 460-530mg of Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench root.
Extraction solvent: Ethanol: 30% v/v
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.