Nature's Aid Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg (Cold Pressed) Softgels 180
Why not try...
- Viridian NAC+ Veg Caps 60Viridian NAC+ Capsules are: Kosh ...£21.70Out of stock
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £21.16 Regular Price £26.45
- Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Nuggets 250Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Nuggets a ...£20.49
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£21.40
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GMO, Gluten Wheat, Yeast, Dairy, Lactose, Nuts, Salt, Soya, Sugar & Starch.
Each Natures Aid Evening Primrose Oil capsule provides 1000mg of pure, cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil. Cold pressing ensures that none of the valuable components of the oil are destroyed during processing, and is vital to maintain the integrity of these oils.
Natures Aid Evening Primrose Oil is a rich, natural source of the unsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA), with each capsule providing a guaranteed 8-10% GLA
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.