Nature's Aid Fenugreek 500mg Capsules 90
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- No GM material
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: Lactose, Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Nuts, Salt, Soya, Starch & Sugar.
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120✓ Providing 50µg of this im ...£8.99
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Haritaki 500mg Veg Caps 60✓ Haritaki is a rejuvenating herb ...£9.00Out of stock
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl B12 1000mcg Lozenges 100✓ The Most Bioavailable Form of V ...£8.99
Natures Aid Fenugreek 500mg is standardized to provide 750mg Saponins per daily serving.
The presence of the steroidal saponins diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin and neotigogenin are thought to account for many of the beneficial effects of fenugreek. The name ‘Fenugreek’ literally means ‘Greek Hay. This herb is commonly used in cooking, and is traditionally used in the preparation of curry powders, pickles and pastes. The dried leaves have a strong smell and are quite bitter.
Interest in Fenugreek supplements really started in 2015, with a number of positive newspaper reports.
Per 3 capsules:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.