Nature's Aid Premium Strength Rose Water 150ml
- Vegetarian & Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GMO, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Dairy, Lactose, Nuts, Salt, Soya, Sugar & Starch.
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Synergistic Zinc Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Synergistic Zinc is ...£3.49Out of stock
- Nature's Aid EchinEeze 70mg Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artific ...£3.49
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Infant Multi Liquid 150mlQuest Vitamins Once A Day Infant Mu ...£3.49Out of stock
- Nature's Aid Zinc Picolinate 15mg elemental Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artifici ...£3.49
- Quest Vitamins Super Omega 3-6-9 Caps 30Quest Vitamins Super Omega 3-6-9 is ...£3.49
Rose water is made by steeping rose petals in purified water. The cultivation of various flowers for obtaining perfumes, including rose water, dates back to the Persian Empire. Historically, rose water has had a number of uses, including:
- As a culinary ingredient in many Middle Eastern recipes
- As a perfume in some religious ceremonies
Natures Aid Rose Water is triple strength, meaning that it is more concentrated than many other products on the market.
Like all Natures Aid products, it is manufactured to GMP standards, guaranteeing the quality and purity of the product.
Natures Aid triple strength Rose Water is for external use only.
|Ingredients||Aqua (purified water), Alcohol, Rose Oil.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.