Nature's Aid Pro-100 Ultra (100 Billion Bacteria) 8 Strain Complex Vegicaps 30
- Vegetarian & Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GM, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar
Why not try...
- Enzymedica VeggieGest Capsules 90Enzymedica VeggieGest Capsules are: ...£39.99
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 45Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...£36.29
- Planet Paleo Digestive Collagen 245gPlanet Paleo Digestive Collagen pow ...£35.99
- Enzymedica Candigold Extra Strength Capsules 42Enzymedica Candigold Extra Strength ...£39.99
There are millions of bacteria inside each person, forming an internal world inside us which is often referred to as 'The Microbiome'. There is much scientific research being carried out into the world of the Microbiome and its potential impact on the rest of the human body. Natures Aid® PRO-100 Ultra is an intensive strength good bacteria supplement, containing 8 strains of bacteria.
Each daily capsule contains a guaranteed 100 billion live organisms, using 8 extensively researched strains of bacteria:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus,
• Lactobacillus casei,
• Lactobacillus reuteri,
• Lactobacillus plantarum,
• Streptococcus thermophilus,
• Bifidobacteria lactis,
• Bifidobacteria longum and
• Bifidobacteria bifidus.
Natures Aid PRO-100 Ultra bacteria have been chosen for their enhanced stability and guarantee 100 billion live bacteria per capsule. Refrigeration is optional. Natures Aid PRO-100 Ultra is Dairy Free.
2017 - Health Food Business Awards - Best New - Highly Commended
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.