Nature's Aid Pro-30 MAX (30 Billion Bacteria) 8 Strain Complex Vegicaps 60
- Vegetarian & Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GM, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Candidase Capsules 42Enzymedica Candidase Capsules are:S ...£28.99
- ProVen Probiotics 50 Billion Shapeline Caps 3050 billion Lab4P probiotics per cap ...£26.99
- Lindens Pro Bio Live Max 6bn Veg Capsules 3656 BILLION CFU strength -Friendly pr ...£28.99Out of stock
- Enzymedica Lypo Gold Capsules 60Enzymedica Lypo Gold Capsules are:S ...£28.99
- Viridian High Potency Digestive Aid (Vegan) Veg Caps 150Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£26.70
- BioCare Spectrumzyme Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£28.39
There are millions of bacteria inside each person, forming an internal world inside us which is often referred to as 'The Microbiome'. There is much scientific research being carried out into the world of the Microbiome and its potential impact on the rest of the human body.
Natures Aid PRO-30 Max is a super strength daily supplement containing 8 strains of bacteria. Each daily capsule contains a guaranteed 30 billion live organisms, using 8 extensively researched strains of bacteria, including: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Bifidobacteria Lactis, Bifidobacteria Longum and Bifidobacteria Bifidus.
Natures Aid PRO-30 Max bacteria have been micro-encapsulated to enhance stability and guarantee 30 billion live bacteria per capsule. Refrigeration is optional. Natures Aid PRO-30 Max is Dairy Free.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.