Nature's Aid Pro-Cognitiv (10 Billion Bacteria) Complex Vegicaps 60
- Vegetarian and Vegan,
- No GM Material, No Artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: lactose, dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, soya, salt, starch and sugar.
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Digestive Aid (Vegan) Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£19.05
- Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules 60Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced mul ...£18.99
- HealthAid Colestroforte Tablets 60Cholesterol, the fat like substance ...£17.59
- Optibac For Women Capsules 30Optibac For Women Capsules have bee ...Special Price £17.09 Regular Price £18.99
- Optibac For Pregnancy Capsules 30✓ HIGHLY RESEARCHED - Contai ...Special Price £17.09 Regular Price £18.99
- Bio-Kult Mind Capsules 60Bio-Kult Mind is an advanced multi- ...£18.99
There are millions of bacteria inside each person, forming an internal world inside us which is often referred to as 'The Microbiome'. There is much scientific research being carried out into the world of the Microbiome and its potential impact on the rest of the human body.
This product has been formulated by Natures Aid nutritionists, combining specific good bacteria with carefully chosen nutrients to create a unique product.
Pro-Cognitiv combines specific bacteria with:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Folic Acid to support normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Magnesium for the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B5 for normal mental performance and the production of certain neurotransmitters.
- B1, Niacin and Folic Acid for normal psychological function.
- B2, B6 and B12 for a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.