Nature's Answer Ashwagandha Root 60ml
Why not try...
- Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 is a h ...£16.99
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £18.28 Regular Price £22.85
- Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy Caps 30Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure ...£19.00Out of stock
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55Out of stock
- Viridian 5-HTP 100mg Vegicaps 60Viridian 5-HTP 100mg Vegicaps are: ...£18.50
Nature's Answer Ashwagandha Root helps maintain your immune function and is a natural herbal energizer.
Ashwagandha, which belongs to the pepper family, is found in India and Africa. The roots of ashwagandha are used medicinally. The health applications for ashwagandha in traditional Indian and Ayurvedic medicine are extensive. Of particular note is its use against tumors, inflammation (including arthritis), and a wide range of infectious diseases. The shoots and seeds are also used as food and to thicken milk in India. Traditional uses of ashwagandha among tribal peoples in Africa include fevers and inflammatory conditions. Ashwagandha is frequently a constituent of Ayurvedic formulas, including a relatively common one known as shilajit.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1–2 mL (approx. 28–56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops) Serving Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Whole Plant Extract (herbal equivalent 2,000 mg) 400 mg|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.