Nature's Answer Sambucus Immune Defence 120ml
A liquid herbal complex calling on the power of Zinc and Vitamin C and rich Black Elderberry infused with Echinacea and Astragalus to create a stellar winter wellness formula.
Why not try...
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£17.65
- Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Methyl B12 is a h ...£16.99
- Pharmanord K-Pearls Capsules 60K-Pearls is manufactured to pharmac ...£16.99
- Solgar Phytosterol Complex Softgels 100Not Suitable For Vegetarians ...£16.49
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£15.99
A liquid herbal complex calling on the power of Zinc and Vitamin C-rich Black Elderberry infused with Echinacea and Astragalus to create a stellar winter wellness formula.
- Juice concentrate of 12,000mg Black Elderberries
- 200g Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) -contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- 10mg Zinc Citrate - contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, and protection of our cells from oxidative stress.
PLUS: 75mg of Proprietary Herbal Blend: Echinacea purpurea aerial parts extract, Echinacea angustifolia root and rhizome extract, Astragalus mongholicus root extract
How to use:
Adults and age 12 and over : two teaspoons daily.
Children 6-12 years: one teaspoon daily.
Or intensive use during times of illness:
Adults and age 12 and over: 2 teaspoons up to four times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 teaspoon twice daily.
|Ingredients||Black elderberry juice from concentrate, Ascorbic acid, Herb blend (Echinacea purpurea aerial parts extract, Astragalus mongholicus root extract, Echinacea angustifolia root/rhizome extract), Raspberry juice concentrate, Zinc citrate, Vegetable glycerin, Puried water, Citric acid.|
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.