Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Liquid 900ml
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Liquid is:
Why not try...
With Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Prebiotics and Organic Gold Standard Whole Foods Source of Life Animal Parade GOLD Liquid is a great way to give your kids the nutrition they need and the flavor they crave! The juicy, luscious flavor of original Animal Parade Liquid made a big splash with kids! Now kids can ride the irresistibly delicious tidal wave of tropical berry flavor in Animal Parade GOLD Liquid - the new Gold Standard in children's nutrition! Animal Parade GOLD Liquid takes this best-selling multi-vitamin and mineral formula to the next level! Bursting with succulent, natural tropical berry flavor, each serving is now packed with 500 IU of vitamin D3, 50% DV of vitamin K2, more trace minerals, prebiotics, and a colorful assortment of organic whole foods. And Animal Parade GOLD Liquid has 50% less sugar - it's sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol and only certified organic evaporated cane juice. Animal Parade GOLD is the new gold standard in children's supplementation. This delicious, unique and highly effective supplement features:
Vitamin D3 for optimal bone support and immune system health
Vitamin K2 for superior immune, blood and bone health
More than 15 certified organic whole foods for synergistic health-promoting activity
All essential vitamins and minerals
Prebiotics to promote a healthy digestive tract
Lutein for eye and skin protection
Bioflavonoids for unmatched absorption and activity
Delicious tropical berry flavor!
Xylitol, which may reduce the risk of tooth decay
50% less sugar than original Animal Parade Liquid
With so many outstanding features, Animal Parade GOLD is the most comprehensive, health-boosting investment a parent can make. Invest in GOLD - Animal Parade GOLD - for your children's future.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Tastes delicious
- My Son does not like the taste but managed to hide in orange juice. I am sure they will do him good. Thank you
- I have 2 autistic children one of whom has a very poor Diet. I have searched for a liquid based multivitamin which has been near impossible as all see
- I am using this for my 2 years old already about half year ago and the tablet form for my 5 years old. For my little one i put in milk and He dose no
- great that they have a liquid version as my son doesn't like the tablets, and i love these products! i wish all their products came in a liquid
- Dark green in colour, acceptable taste. I add it to juice.
- My kids have been taking this for years, and they rarely get sick
- My 17 year old daughter who has Aspergers is a vegan with a very selective diet, and she needed a multivitamin to help with her deficiencies. We searc