Nature's Plus Ultra Cranberry 1000mg Sustained Release Tabs 60
Why not try...
- Cleanmarine Menomin for Menopause 600mg Gelcaps 60Each small but mighty capsule is pa ...Special Price £19.49 Regular Price £23.99
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £21.16 Regular Price £26.45
Nature's Plus Ultra Cranberry 1000mg Sustained Release Tablets:
- Pure cranberry juice solids.
- Receive the numerous benefits of this healthful berry.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Also available: 90 Tablets
Nature's Plus Ultra Cranberry 1000mg is the highest quality cranberry supplement ever formulated. Just one sustained release tablet supplies an unprecedented 1,000 mg of pure cranberry juice solids. It has never been easier to receive the numerous benefits of this healthful berry. As part of its commitment to quality, Nature's Plus always uses the most current, controlled techniques to prevent the damaging effects of moisture, light and oxidation for all its products.
Key Benefits of Nature's Plus Ultra Cranberry 1000mg Sustained Release tablets:
- Ultra Cranberry is 45 times more concentrated than the leading cranberry juice brand.
- Uniquely combined with Vitamin C and herbs for optimal results.
- Supplies 100mg of Vitamin C, which supports a healthy immune system, protects cells from oxidative stress and regenerates Vitamin E.
- Ultra Cranberry is sustained release for superior bioavailability and greater effect.
- Vegetarian, gluten-free and free from artificial colours and preservatives.
- Scientifically formulated with only non-genetically modified cranberries.
- NON-GMO, gluten-free, natural ingredients.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults, take one tablet daily.
|Ingredients||Cranberry concentrate, anti-caking agent (di-calcium phosphate), ascorbic acid, gelling agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), anti-caking agent (stearic acid), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silica), parsley (Petroselinum crispum), juniper berry (Juniperus communis) and glazing agent (E904).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.